Birmingham City University is a popular university over the world for better education. And this university has 14500 students from 100 countries. Birmingham City University has won many awards and got top ranks on the UK level and world level.
Birmingham City University Admission Method
To access the application and create an account, start the application process by logging into the UCAS system with the “Apply Now” button. Then, candidates for master’s degree programs should contact Meridean Overseas Consultancy. Detailed process of Meridian admission abroad for international students:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Meridean Overseas Consultancy
Choose the course you want and enroll in UCAS. Learn the course through the finder. Before applying, study the university’s placement records, tuition, living expenses, course syllabus, and work permit rules. If you are having trouble gathering this information, contact Meridean Instructors and easily access the university of your dreams, from the application process to the visa process.
Step 2: Collect the Test Scores of the Qualification Exams
The GMAT, GRE, IELTS, or TOEFL is a mandatory part of the documents required to take the exam. Sign up for Meridean and start preparing today. Multiple courses may require an online portfolio or assignment to be done on Skype.
Step 3: Gather Other Documents
Essays, updated resumes, bank statements, LOR, SOP, and official transcripts of previous academic degrees are also part of the supporting documents. Start collecting all the necessary documents to continue the application process.
Step 4: Submit your Application
Once you are qualified, you have collected all the documents and after completing the language requirements, we are ready to prepare the application form. Make sure you enter all your personal and professional information carefully to ensure you have access to the University of Northumbria. Then, check the deadlines and submit your saved application form to the university at the required time.
Step 5: Hang Tight for the Evaluation Period
The university takes several weeks to evaluate the application form. You will be notified by email of your acceptance or rejection. Once you receive the letter of invitation, apply for a visa, apply for a subsidy, apply for nearby conveniences, and start studying abroad.
Scholarships Offered by Birmingham City University
The following scholarships are offered to international students:
- Scholarship based on a bachelor’s degree of up to £ 2,000 (INR 2 Lakhs)
- Discount for instant payment £ 300 (30,14 thousand INR) discount if tuition fees are paid in full before traveling to the UK
- The postgraduate service-based scholarship is £ 2,000 (INR 2 Lakhs) if you have a 1st class degree, £ 1,500 (INR 1.5 Lakhs) if you have a second class (upper department), if you have a second degree £ 2 (INR 1 Lakhs) (Lower Division) or 2: 2 rank holder, £ 500 if the 2nd level holder, £ 500 if the 2nd rank holder; (50.24 thousand INR)
- Great scholarships up to £ 12,000 (INR 12.05 Lakhs).
Student Visa for the UK
To study in UK you need to apply for a general student visa [Level 4]. Once you enroll in a full-time study course, you will receive a study visa. Requirements include:
- Identity document
- Confirmation of Admission (CAS) number
- Letter of invitation from the University
- Documents for obtaining CAS
- Recent passport size photos
- Document confirming the availability of funds
- Visa fee
- Additional requirements by the University
- If you have a job offer with an annual salary of £ 20,800 after completing your master’s degree, you will be allowed to stay in London.
- You will need to apply for a Level 2 general visa that will last for 5 years after graduation.
- If your income is at least £ 35,000 (35.17 Lakhs INR), you can be granted permanent residency.