Eye’s health is one of the most prevalent concerns among people struggling to maintain their stable health. Unhealthy eyes or vision issues disturb concentration and don’t allow us to emphasize prominent tasks on the laptop or computer screen. Warding off the various eye-related diseases and UV rays released from the sun is only possible with the impactable quality of eyewear. You should choose the renowned and trust-worthy brand promising 100% quality assurance like Lenskart. The computer specs of Lenskart with prescription are high-quality, helping you address the eye strain and pain while working on a bright screen. Even they have all kinds of eyewear, ensuring premium quality.
According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology reports, sunglasses should block 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays. To maintain safety, you must choose sunglasses and even computer specs glasses. Computer specs Lenskart is worthwhile when you have to work on a digital screen for prolonged hours. Whenever you shop for eyewear like contact lenses, eyeglasses, or sunglasses, UV protection features should be our priority. The sun’s ultraviolet rays are pretty dangerous for our eye’s health. Therefore, you should use the good quality of Lens, sunglasses, contact lenses and liquid solution so that it won’t leave an adverse effect on your eyes.
Harmful Effects of UV Rays On Our Eye’s Health
Whether UV radiation is released from the sun or artificial, it has adverse effects on our eyes. Did you know that there is a tremendous rise in the number of UV radiations? It’s reaching the earth’s surface at lightning speed like never before, which is a warning sign for us to protect our eyes from it. Let’s explore its harmful effects on our eyes thoroughly:
- Cataract: When the natural eye lens turns cloudy, it’s called a medical condition cataract. This happens because of protein deficiencies in our eye’s lens, causing blurry, less colorful, and hazy vision. Additionally, it’s the primary cause of age-related blindness. Henceforth, wearing high-quality eyewear is the best option to avoid a cataract.
- Skin Cancer: The prolonged excessive UV exposure leads to skin cancer, allowing damage in and around the eyelids.
- Macular Degeneration: AMD or Age-Related Macular degeneration usually occurs in the eyes because of a damaged retina which is also the primary cause of age-related blindness. Henceforth, extended exposure to UV sunlight may increase the chances of developing macular degeneration.
- Photokeratitis: Excessive exposure to the UV-B rays results in eye disease called photokeratitis which is also called snow blindness or corneal sunburn. When you sit around the beach for prolonged hours without protective eye eyewear, you encounter this problem. Most importantly, this condition is quite painful and causes temporary vision loss.
Do Sunglasses Lose Their Edges on UV Protection Over Time?
Yes, the UV protection in the sunglasses tends to decrease over time but after a few years. That’s why you should also invest in the purchasing of the fit and temple coverage, enhancing additional protection from the UV rays of direct sunlight. So, choose the sunglasses brand carefully as the market is occupied with retail outlets selling local quality. You can choose Lenskart, which is one of the leading brands.
Best ways to protect the eyes from the Ultraviolet Rays of Sun & Light
Ultraviolet rays bring forth from numerous directions. Undoubtedly, they radiate from the sun, but the same radiations also come from the water, snow, ground, and various other bright surfaces. So, how do you protect your eyes from such harmful UV radiation?
One should wear protective eyewear, ensuring the elimination of UV lights from the sun and other surfaces. Here are the recommendations for the sunglasses that protect your eyes:
- Choose the sunglasses or eyeglasses that block 99 to 100% of both UV-A and UV-B radiation.
- It should screen out approximately 75% to 90% of the bright light released from various sources.
- Ensure that sunglasses are free of distortion and imperfection and perfectly match the colors.
- Prefer the lenses are gray in color recognition.
In case you spend a considerable amount of time playing or visiting outside in the bright sunlight, ensure that the frame is properly wrapped to ensure additional protection from solar radiation. Further, don’t forget to buy the Lenskart sunglasses with UV protection for your children as they often play outside in the bright sunlight.
In addition, you have to undergo an eye examination once every six months to ensure that your eyes are in a healthy state. You can also consult with Lenskart, which offers you an eye examination right at your doorstep.
Looking for UV Protected Eyewear? Try Lenskart!!
Whether you are searching for sunglasses, eyeglasses, contact lenses, or anything else related to the eyes, our quality is up-to-the-mark. They never compromise with the quality. You can try their Lenskart specs for a computer, which is the requirement of most people. For more information, browse their website right away!!
Hopefully, this write-up has furnished you with intensive information on UV-protected eyewear. Now it’s entirely up to you how you choose to care for your eye’s health. Nonetheless, if you follow the above recommendations, you’ll save your eye’s from excessive UV radiation that ultimately also protects you from various eye diseases.